Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Ahh!

Holy cow! This week has been so crazy and today has been even crazier! 

Y'all are getting a super watered down version of the week because I have no time! Sorry!

Monday:
Found out I leave for Brasil on July 7th! Super exciting, but also sad. I love Skowhegan!

Tuesday:
Zone Conference! All day and so great! Theme was repentance and I loved learning more about it! Plus, President Stoker is just so great and I love hearing the things he is inspired to teach!

Wednesday:
Lessons and member visits! I seriously just love Skowhegan so much! The people in this ward are so great!

Thursday:
Awesome lesson with our investigator, Patrick! Soup Kitchen was great as always! Dinner with the Pecks was the best! 

Friday:
We got to see Ryann and I love her! She's the cutest little thing and I'm going to be so sad to not see her anymore.

Saturday:
We saw Aaron! He's so great! It's really neat to have been able to see him before he got baptized and to see how much he's already progressed. It's just great and the gospel is great and Skowhegan is great and missions are great and life is just great!

In case you couldn't tell, I really love Skowhegan!

Sunday:
Patrick came to church! We knew he wanted to, but we didn't know if it was going to work out with getting him a ride and everything, but it worked! He was there and loved it and wants to get baptized now more than before! I love seeing how happy the gospel makes people. That's why I'm here doing what I'm doing. The restored gospel of Jesus Christ makes me so happy and I want everyone to be able to experience that joy that comes from living the gospel. It's improved the quality of my life and I know it can for all these people as well! I just love it! If I didn't love it, I wouldn't be sacrificing 18 months of my life to serve!

I love missionary work so much! I love New England! I love Skowhegan and the people in the Skowhegan area! I'm truly so blessed to be able to put on my name-tag every morning and know that I am a full-time representative of Jesus Christ. What a blessing!

I love you all and hope you have a great week!

Amo sempre,
Sister Mackey

From the keeper of this blog - 

At April's General Conference the church reported that there are 406 missions comprised of 85,147 missionaries. This last week we learned that Sister Craig's best friend is my niece's companion in the Kentucky Louisville Mission. What are the odds? Hope all is well where you are!

District P-day Hike


"We found a turtle! Naturally we stopped to take a picture with him."

"I love Sister Craig! Aren't we just so cute?!"


The Skowhegan Indian

No comments:

Post a Comment