Sunday, July 19, 2015

Sour, Sweet, Gone.

I have ten minutes to write this email and the attention span of a 5 year old, so I apologize for the lack of detail this week.

I'm in Brasil! It's great and the fact that I was finally reunited with Sister Aston (aka my favorite sister missionary ever!) made things so much better! 

It took a lot out of me, but I made it after 29 hours of travel.

I'm serving in São Sebastião, which is right on the beach! I love it here! I don't understand what anyone is saying and no one undesrstands me, but I still love it here.

My companion is Sister Amorim and she's from Brasil. Somewhere up north I can't remember. Oops! We're opening the area along with two other sisters.

The work is slow right now, but we have a lot of awesome goals to baptize and reactivate.

There have been a lot of bittersweet moments this week. Saying goodbye to Skowhegan about killed me and there are alot of sacrifices I've had to make, but I'm supposed to be serving and I'm supposed to be em Missão Brasil Santos.

I don't really have time, so this is about all I can get out!

Amo sempre,
Sister Mackey

The view from the chapel!

Sometimes I'm the typical Sister Missionary, but how can I not be with a view like this?!

That view though!

The floors and walls of the chapel are so legit! I love it here!

My companion! Sister Amorim!

I just love that I get to serve here with this gorgeous beach right next to me!

I'm officially a "fisher of men"!

Reunited with my favorite sister missionary! Sister Aston!!

No comments:

Post a Comment