Tuesday, February 2, 2016

One Day I'll Have Time

January 25, 2016

So basically a super quick recap of my week.

·  Still exploring my area! We found an ice cream shop that has the closest thing to Blizzards! I cried a little bit inside...
·  We had a worldwide missionary broadcast. We had to go to Santos, and guess what! I saw Sister Aston! Miracle in and of itself! I miss her...
·  Stake Conference! We had an Area Seventy speak. Don't ask me who because I can't remember his name to save my life.

Highlights of my week. Hope you all enjoy the pictures!

Amo Sempre,
Sister McEldowney


PS. I don't have time to respond to everyone, but know that I read the emails and will respond someday!


Meet Sister Justino!




She's crazy too!

Because sometimes I need to remember that there's a little piece of American in me hahaha!

What happens when we only have one key to the apartment and 2 companionships...


Throwback to 7th Grade? Don't judge us too much...please.


Welcome to Itanhaém at 6:30 in the morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment