Monday, February 22, 2016

A little behind...

From the keeper of this blog...

A little behind this month. Here are the two missing posts from Sister McEldowney -

2/6/16

I promise I'm alive and well. P-Day, well, Internet time, got moved to Saturday this week because of a holiday here that's not actually a holiday. Thank you Carnaval....

Anyone, nothing has really happened because we walk a lot and are working extra hard with the same people.

I'll be back to my normal P-Day on the 15th. So, until then, I love you all! Thank you so much for the support and love you all show me!

Have a great week...and a half haha!

Amo Sempre,

Sister McEldowney

Rain Shower! I was literally dripping when I got home #vidamissionĂ¡ria

My district after emergency transfers was crazy! But I love them!

2/22/16

I don't have a whole lot of time and I'm also getting lazier with every week when it comes to writing my mass email. 

We baptized the cutest little girl yesterday! Woohoo!

I'm tired and my shoes are still melting haha!

We're finally seeing miracles here! 

My goal of being friends with all of my district leaders is being accomplished!

I have no time!

I love you all!!

Sister McEldowney


No comments:

Post a Comment