Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Year!

People! It's almost 2016! What is life right now?! I can't even believe it!

Seeing as how I have pictures to send, this email won't be very long.

What I do have to say though is thank you to all the people that have continually written me over the last 9 months. I appreciate it a ton! Knowing that there are people who haven't forgotten about me and still love me even from thousands of miles away makes being away from home a little easier. To those of you who haven't written me, I promise I won't hold a grudge...at least not for too long haha! Kidding! 

Also, I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and that your New Year starts off swimmingly!

Love you all!

Sister McEldowney


I made tacos this week! I had a major pride moment.

I was reunited with my favorite companion ever!
How grateful am I to have seen her this week!

My AMAZING companion!

My HUGE Christmas box!

BATISMO!

ParabĂ©ns Vivaldo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment