Friday, September 25, 2015

So. Many. Things.

I seriously never have time to write anything! Someday, someday. Maybe...

Anyway, it's another bullet point week. Sorry all! I'll send pictures too though!

This week:

-I made cookies last Monday...again! I love love love baking!

-We did a whole heck of a lot of street contacting. That's what happens when even your back-up plans fall through. Like I said last week, it's a really good thing I like to talk!

-I taught a lesson on the bus. It may not seem like a big deal, but I managed to teach a lesson by myself (and with a lot of help from the Spirit)! #ICanPortugueseSometimes

-I rubbed ketchup into my hands for an object lesson in district meeting. Never again. I smelled like ketchup the rest of the day. It was a neat object lesson though!

-Sister Aston knows me so well! She called me this week just because she missed me and she wrote me a super legit note! Little did she know that was exactly what I needed to start my week off right! I have the greatest friend/first companion ever!

-We did weekly planning right this week! Food galore! Pictures will follow.

-We had peanut butter and jelly sandwiches this week. Such a simple thing, but I loved every second of my sandwhich. I miss the little things. And by the little things, I mean food hahahah!

-BATISMO! Caio got baptized! Happy happy happy day! Baptisms are the best! It's such a blessing to see someone make their first covenant with Heavenly Father. It's even more of a blessing to know that greater blessings are ahead so long as they keep those covenants.

Well, that was my week in a nutshell. I hope all is well in everyone else's neck of the woods! Have a great week!

Amo Sempre,

Sister McEldowney

Cookies!

Planning done right!

Batismo do Caio!

No comments:

Post a Comment