Sunday, September 20, 2015

A Happy Place and An Accomplished Goal

I never have enough time to write everything that I want to, but I'm going to give it my best shot this week!

Nope, just kidding! I have ten minutes!

Bullet points for the win!

-My district leader is the best and constantly helps me find new ways to improve my language and be a better missionary. He's pretty fantastic!

- I accomplished my mission goal! I was determined to stand in front of a full bus and invite every single one of them to learn about the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. Guess what sister missionary did that this week! #missionarymoment #livingthatBrasillife

-People think I'm from Argentina because of my accent when I speak Portuguese. Success! I don't sound like a gringa!

-We found 3 golden investigators this week! #stoked #blessingsofobedience

-BATISMO! Yuji, who has been an investigator for about a year, is officially a recent convert! Saturday was great and the Spirit was so strong!

-My happy place is officially the kitchen! I've missed baking so much! I went to a member's house this week and we baked cookies and I about cried tears of happiness! I miss baking and cooking! something to look forward to in a little under a year.

-Oh yeah, I'M SIX MONTHS OLD!!!! 1/3 of the way through my mission!

Also, everyone should read 3 Nephi 11. Christ comes to the Americas and it is a super powerful chapter!


Love you all!
Amo Sempre,
Sister McEldowney








No comments:

Post a Comment