Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Saying Goodbye to My Maine Squeeze

From a separate Kayla email -

MY VISA IS DONE! I should be getting a call from the mission president any day to tell me it's here! I'm crying tears of happiness! 

I'M GOING TO BRAZIL!
-----------
Hello all that I love!

How are you all? I wish I could hear each and every one of your
responses, but, alas, emails do not work that way. Maybe some day, but
that day is not today.

I have so little time that I don't even know what to share!

I don't know that I can keep up with the day-by-day, play-by-plays,
but I'll be as detailed as I can be in my limited time.

There are so many great families in the Skowhegan ward! If it didn't
get to stinking cold and insanely hot, I would consider moving here!
But between the bugs and extremes in weather, visits will have to do.
I just thought that everyone should know how blessed I am to be
serving in this ward. I think they've done more for me than I could
ever do for them though!

There is a really sweet brother in our ward who let us stop by on
Tuesday and he showed us this article thing called the 17 Points of
Christ's true church. It was super interesting! If any of you are
interested, let me know and I'll pass on the information. 'Twas grand!

We taught a lesson to a less active family this week about temples. I
love the temple so much! I know that families can be forever. I know
that temples really are the House of the Lord. I love how strong I can
feel the Spirit when I'm there. Temples are my favorite place on earth
for good reason!

My amazing companion is getting transferred. She has been such a
blessing and it's so hard to let her go, but I know that Heavenly
Father has a plan for each and every one of us. We are His children
and He is mindful of us all. He loves each of you so much and so do I!

Sorry this is short, but I have no time! Have a great week!

Amo sempre,
Sister McEldowney

We got stuck in a rainstorm...for 2 minutes! It was fun, but we were drenched!


 I suspect this is Kayla's district. There was no caption.


Sister McEldowney 

No comments:

Post a Comment