Monday, August 15, 2016

Ending with a BANG!

It's not every missionary that turns 21 a week before they end their mission. 
How lucky am I?!

With that privilege being all mine, I had the opportunity to spend my birthday was some very special people! Being in Bertioga for my birthday was an answer to prayers. I got to celebrate with some incredible members, including one family who I can't thank enough for making my day so special! A surprise party was exactly what this sister missionary needed and was not at all expecting. 

Seeing as how I never have a whole lot of time, I just wanted to send pictures from my fabulous birthday celebration and tell everyone that I'm older, hopefully wiser, but without a doubt more grateful than ever before. I love being a missionary and am more grateful every day for the opportunity that I have had to serve as a full-time resprentative of Jesus Christ and gain all the resources I need to continually become more like Him.

Have a great week!

Amo Sempre,

Sister McEldowney


Birthday buddy! Feliz Aniversário Yasmim!

Companheira! Te Amo!

PAR-TAY! Woot woot!


No comments:

Post a Comment