Wednesday, February 11, 2015

It's the Final Coundown!

Let's just get something out of the way right now; you totally sang the title, didn't you? Haha!

Anyway, in just four short weeks I will officially be a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I'm so excited! 

It's crazy to think that I opened my mission call a little over 3 months ago and now I have FOUR weeks left. I can't believe it!

The process to get here has definitely been a long one though, let me tell ya! I don't think I have ever been more frustrated, anxious, or worried in my life. I also don't think I have ever been on the phone so much or dealt with government officials so much! I don't know which part was worse! As crazy as it was though, at the end of the day, I always knew that everything I was doing was worth it. There is nothing, nothing, that could make me regret my decision to serve a mission.

Don't get me wrong, I know that the next 18 months of my life are going to be some of the most difficult and trying times in my life, but they will also be the best! I love my Heavenly Father and this is the best way I can show Him that I do. 

I can't wait together out there and share His gospel with the wonderful people of Brazil! 

I love you all!

Sister McEldowney (Well, in 28 days)

No comments:

Post a Comment