Saturday, May 7, 2016

Living and Loving That Mission Life

From the keeper of this blog -
This is from Monday, May 2. Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------

I love Bertioga! Truly! This is one of the best transfers yet! We have some super solid investigators and I'm still teaching lots of kids. Woohoo!!! My companion is incredible and we have a blast every day! Not a whole lot happened this week, but I'm still happy as could be!

Enjoy these "lovely" photos from the past few weeks!

Have a great week everyone!

Amo Sempre,

Sister McEldowney

Day Trip to Santos thanks to my visa! But, I'm legal again!

Davi was baptized!

View of Santos from Guarujá! I love love love Guarujá!

Meet Sister Ferreira and Sister Bogado!

It's Cold!

VITÓRIA!

President and Sister Cabral


No comments:

Post a Comment